I know that I don't have very attractive toes, but over Thanksgiving Micah's cousin gave me cute toenails. It's very exciting for me because I've NEVER had "cute" or fancy toenails or fingernails (Mostly during the summer, I just paint my toenails plain red and that's as exciting as I get.) Stephanie is so talented with this (She taught herself how to do it)--she free handed my toenails into plaid and put JEWELS on them! Can you believe I had bling on my TOENAILS! Anyway, try not to be disgusted or appalled at my stubby toes and you will appreciate the artistry here. PS. I smeared the flower on my Right toe on accident right after I got them...oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Love the toes. At least you have cute stubby toes...I have long monkey fingers as toes. Seriously, they even have two knuckles...much like my fingers. I'd take the short cute toes any day!
Rach! Whoa, there. I thought this was a G-rated, family site. I'm sitting here with my daughter on my lap. If you continue to put those kinds of pics up on your site, I may have to boycott your blog. Does your bishop know about this?
heather cracks me up.... anywho cute nails. i of course saw them in person so i can wintess their compeltely cutness!
♥ Cute toes! Gayle is our official toe/finger nail polish guru! :)
very cute! it is nice to get pampered every now and then! she did a great job! it takes alot of talent to be able yo do it all free hand!
Post a Comment