Thursday, December 4, 2008
happy birthday to me, I want to hide in a tree
I was kind of hoping I could pass off yesterday unnoticed, I really wasn't ready to come to grips with my age. Yes that's right It was my birthday and EVERYONE and their dog remembered to wish me well which made me feel really good, on the flip side, it was just more of a witness to the fact that I am officially "middle-aged." I did however get to do all the things that I wanted to do: Marcus took a long enough nap that I got to workout for the first time since I had him and plus a few months before that (which by the way my thighs are still screaming at me) and then my sister cooked dinner for us and watched our kids while I made Micah go see Twilight with me (I love the all the things I want to do rule). AND, Micah got me flowers--for the sixth time in our 10 years of marriage, yes that's right, 6. He even tried to get me my favorite, tulips, but since it is December, he got me some lovely lilies- which are in my top 5 favorites. Thanks to all who made me feel good about being one year older :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
♥ Happy (late) Birthday! Sounds like it was a good day! :)
♥ Oh yeah and Joe's gotten me flowers maybe once or maybe twice??? I can't even remember if that tells you anything! And that would be in almost 10 years! :)
A late happy birthday, to you.
What's going on with Micah?
Happppppppppppy birthdayyyy!
Post a Comment