Friday, December 12, 2008
It's a small world after all
Tonight we went to our ward Christmas party and they did a theme of Christmas traditions around the world. They had A LOT of different stands from ALL over, I was amazed at how much diversity we have in our ward (we have people from Scotland, the Netherlands, Mexico, Guatemala, Hawaii, and people lived in places like Tahiti, plus we had people that had served missions all over the place. One in particular, a gentleman had a little section on Korea, Seoul West actually. So I asked him when he served and it sounded like around the time Jared (My oldest Brother who also served in that mission) would have been there so I asked if he knew an Elder Jorgensen and he said "Yep, he was in my district!" WOW! It got me all excited to find another link to Jared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
that is really neat rach! i love it when we make conections like that in life :)
Post a Comment