Saturday, December 13, 2008

Facilatating

When we open and drink out of water bottles we write our names on them so as not to share germs and/or my children's backwash. So Today when Morgan opened a water bottle and drank out of it I told him to write his name on it. He then asked, "Will you do it mom? And will you write 'Star Wars: the Clone Wars' on it too?"
"Sure," I said smiling. Well there wasn't enough room to write the Clone Wars portion on it so he was a bit disappointed when I gave it back to him and apparently he felt it was missing something so this is what he added. In case you can't make it out, it's 2 guys fighting with light-sabors. Love it.
 

 

Later when I asked the boys to go upstairs and clean up their Legos and bionicles they were playing with, He came back downstairs after a while and reported: "Marcus is crying and I need someone to come up and silitate."
"You need someone to what?"
"SILITATE!"
Whenever I need Micah to intervene with getting the kids to listen I asked him to Facilitate them in whatever it is that I need...It's funny that he is picking up on it.

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute I love the SILITATE! :)

Megan said...

your boys cracking me up. morgan's picture is AWESOME! joel and i both got a good laugh from it :) i can't look at anything that is star wars with out thinking about morgan and jackson! love you.

Carissa said...

Oh my gosh... that is SO CUTE!

Hethrjem said...

Morgan will be an artist with a huge vocabulary and will be able to finish a Sunday New York Times crossword puzzle within the 20 minute ideal time.

I need to hire a "Silitator"- sick husband + Sunday morning mahem + snow = disgruntled mom.

SabrinaT said...

I always need help Silitating!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Hahah! That is so cute!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones