Thursday, December 18, 2008

The North Hole

So this morning, after hearing Jax cough all night, he woke up and Micah announced that he thought Jax should stay home from school today because he has a pretty bad cold, Jax replied, "No Dad, I have a hot, feel my forehead. It's hot." I love that my boys make me smile everyday at the things their brains figure out.

Yesterday, Morgan and I were talking about the North Pole and I reminded him about when he was in Kindergarten and first learned about it, he called it "The North Hole." Teehee, teeheehee. He laughed like, "I can't believe I was ever so young and ridiculous"...it was funny. I can't believe I'm old enough to have an almost 8 year old. AHHHHH!

3 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Very cute! I love it when Olivia is talking about Lane, Eliza and sometimes even Emma as the "kids" getting them for this or that... :)

Hethrjem said...

That's so cute, it hots the very cockles of my heart. :)

brookegfunk said...

WOW!!! 3 boys !Congrats! You all look very cute and well groomed (yer' toes were the Sistine chapel of feet!) Let's keep in touch! Bloggin Friends are the best -all the pic's and no body odor!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones