Courtesy of my friend Kimberlee (thanks Kim!), (tweeked a bit ;)--and enlarged :)
Green Apple Snicker Salad
1 Red Apple (a sweet one like Fuji or Gala)
3-4 Granny Smith Green Apples
4-5 Snickers Bars
1 Pint Whipping cream
Powdered Sugar (for whipping cream about 1/2 C. or more)
1- 6 oz Container of Vanilla yoguart, and 1- 6 oz container of whipped strawberry yoguart ( I used Yoplait)
Put Snickers bars in freezer for about 10-15 min to make them easier to chop and keep them from melting while chopping and in the salad. Whip whipping cream until right whipping cream consistancy, add Powdered sugar to taste. Fold in 2 containers of Yoguart. Then add apples then lastly snickers bars. Serve. If proportions don't seem right you can add or subtract some apple or whipped cream or snickers bars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Someone made this at an elder's quorum activity her in our new ward. i didn't try because it sounded weird but it was a hit! thanks for the recipe, i'll give it a try! how are ya'll doing? congratulations on the pregnancy! How's that going?
Yummy. I am glad you posted this. We were just talking about this the other day.
That sounds delish!! I will be trying it soon!! :)
That is so funny that you are still using and even posted this recipe! I'm glad it came to use. I have another great salad--less sugar...Romaine lettuce, Spinach (or Boston or all Romaine), Strawberries, Moneteray Jack cheese and some almonds. If you're interested I can get you the dressing that goes with. It's my favorite right now. -Kimberlee
Post a Comment