Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spinning. So Dizzy. and also so Savy...money Savy that is

Ok so this morning I woke up and when I got out of bed, I felt like the room was tilting. Yeah, I think I got a bit of Vertigo...It's odd I've been walking around like a drunkard all day cause I feel like I go to step and the floor is tilted...its a very strange feeling, its never happened to me before.

And on another note: My friend told me about this lady's blog and she ONLY posts deals on how to get stuff for super cheap...like pennies. Really, I'm totally serious and she posts stuff DAILY if not hourly! I've already printed a bunch of Kleenex Cottonelle TP coupons cause that brand is on sale & with the coupon it makes it $.29/pkg So Srsly...go here you will not regret it:

http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I'm all for a good deal! I think I have 11 different blogs that post great deals if you're interested email me and I'll give you the links! :)

Talia said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out. I was reading back a bit on your blog and that shooting incident you had is hilarious!! One in a million. How are you hanging in there with 3 kids? It's crazy isn't it?! But so fun. And I love having a sweet little baby to cuddle. Which I have to enjoy because with this craziness it's gonna be awhile before I think about that again- if ever!! LOL ;)

Hethrjem said...

Yes! My husband only likes designer toilet paper- we have to buy Cottonelle and I'm forever clipping Cottonelle coupons. Me, I'm a Western Family girl.

Hannah S said...

Hi Rachel,

I am not sure how I got the music player so small but I added it to the side as an "add-on" like the blog lists, or anything else you have on the side.

Thanks for your compliment on the birthday items. Are you interested in buying one?

I tried emailing you but it came back to me.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones