If any of you have ever seen the proctologist episode of Seinfield, You know what I'm talkin about. Kramer says that at cocktail parties Proctologists are the ones you want to be around because they always have the best stories and the stories always end with "One in a million shot, Doc"
Well today, My hubby and I decide to go shooting while the kids are in school for kicks and giggles (the thing about being unemployed is your schedule is more open) So I'm practicing shooting Micah's little .22 pistol and one of the shells kicked out of the chamber and flew into my shirt and burned my cleavage. I was wearing a t-shirt even. It was one of those unlikely things. a small peice of burning hot brass happened to pop out at just the right speed and angle and got down my shirt where it happened to have a bit of pucker. One in a million shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
♥ Ouch on the clevage burn!!!
Post a Comment