Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Shout-Out

So I know I haven't been very good about checkin/commenting on other people's blogs so I just wanted to post a note that said sorry and I'm thinking about all of you I just don't have a whole lot of time these days like I did when I was pregnant and wanted to avoid reality: that I was getting rather large and uncomfortable. Now Marcus takes up most of my spare time...Sometimes I feel like journaling my daily events just to see how many times I put him down thinking I can "get something done now" and he gets fussy or messes his shorts or unraveled himself from his blanket etc. He is pretty cute though and I don't mind it so much. :) But I do appreciate all of your comments on our blog admiring our babers :) Hopefully soon this boy will get into a schedule and I will have more time to do all the things that I want to do and Hopefully you all can be patient until then....

4 comments:

Lefty said...

Keep up the good work, Mama.

I keep thinking...now, if I can put this laptop down for a nap, I can get such and such done...here I am now...blogging...I should be getting dressed...as it is, I will be rushing around in twenty minutes, yelling at the girls to hurry up so we can get MAdeline to preschool on time.

Ahh...I am glad you are enjoying MArcus right now instead of blogging. Is there anything better than sweet babies?

The Hulbert Family said...

I heard it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

Megan said...

hippidy hoppidy happidy birthday sis! sure miss you. :*( hope all your wildest dreams come true ;)

Hethrjem said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know what you want this year-probably eight hours' sleep! How 'bout a cruddy Revlon hair dryer instead? :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones