Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Bath

So this is a picture of Marcus all wrapped up after his first bathtub bath. His hands were getting pretty cold and look a bit purple-ish in this picture.


 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Carissa said...

Look how cute he is!

Windy said...

Look at his sweet eyes. He's beautiful!

Hethrjem said...

There's a pacifier attacking his little face!

Too cute, Rach. Congrats. Maura's hands still get purple in the bath, but that's because she's trying to cram them both into her mouth.

Megan said...

that is so funny... kaleb had that exact pacifer and i don't ever remember it looking that big. sooo cute how small and sweet marcus looks. he looks so tiny rach! i just want to scoop him up in my arms.... can't wait to meet him...

Are You Serious! said...

♥ He is SOOO cute! :)

Talia said...

Aw, what a sweetheart! How's it going with three boys? I'm glad two of mine are girls- Evan's active enough all by himself!! Although some girls are just as wild as boys are....Congrats again!

Lefty said...

I wish I could come over and..okay, not eat him up anymore...but at least, smell him. I wonder if he looks more like you than the boys do? He is beautiful and sweet and everything a baby should be. Thanks for posting.

~The Dippold's said...

How sweet!! He is so cute!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones