Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Piece of Heaven

So I have really been thinking lately how peaceful our home has been with Marcus here. Babies bring such an amazing spirit into your home. I'm so grateful to have him here in our family...it is a priviledge to have a peice of heaven in our home. He is such a sweet baby.

3 comments:

Lefty said...

I'm returning to your blog to look at pictures of Marcus. He is so dang cute! Really. I could eat him up a little bit...but I won't.

Megan said...

i am seriously excited to meet my new favorite nephew :p such a cute thing. i want to have 20 babies just because i love the feeling they bring into your life. however okay but 20 kids is too many... maybe just a couple :) can't wait for you to come down rach! soooo soon. i miss you! i also wish we were closer. i'd always be hanging out with you. you'd probably get tired of me. so maybe it's better i'm far away :p kidding.

~The Dippold's said...

How exciting!! I can't wait until I get my little piece of heaven!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones