Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweetest Kaleb

This is Joel and Megan's SWEEETEST New baby boy.
He is so cute and such a sweet babe.
This is the first time we got to see him besides in pictures---they surprised us and came up one weekend. My boys LOVED having " baby Kaleb" here. Morgan loves babies and is so excited to have a baby brother or sister finally.
YES if any you didn't know I am pregnant. We will find out Monday the 9th what the gender is so we will keep you posted.

Back to the photo....of course my boys wanted to hold him and so they did and it was soooo sweet Morgan was rubbing his head all soft and Jaks just kept kissing his forehead and putting his cheek up to his head....so cute. I just love my boys...I'm excited to see how they will be with their new sibling.
And YES he is wearing a onesie that says "boobman" which cracks me up everytime I see it. Sorry if any of you are offended.
When Megan was pregnant she worked at a really tres chic baby boutique and got it there. As you can imagine she gets a lot of comments about it.


.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Wow, congrats to Joel!

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your upcoming little one! That is SO exciting! It looks like the boys are going to love having a baby around. How fun!!!

Gayle said...

Rachel,
Hope you don't mind. I jumped over from Heather's Blog! Long time no speak! Sounds like you are doing GREAT! Your Boys are so cute and congrats on the 3rd! how exciting!!! Take Care!
Gayle

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT JOEL WAS MARRIED! Not that it should be a surprise but really... Such a cute baby!!!

Congratulations TO YOU!!! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones