Hmmm somethings missing...I can't quite put my finger on it
Notice anything missing?! Yep Morgan lost one of his front teeth. I must say he pulls off the "toothless" look flawlessly. I mean seriously I don't think any other little boy has ever looked so cute with minus one Central Incisor.
I am the mother of three boys who are indoctrinated into the aviation world...by my other boy...my husband. I live in a world of boys and I wouldn't have it any other way.
All lists subject to change and/or get longer when I have extra time to add to them or think of something, or see something on somebody else's blog that reminds me that I like that same thing.
Favorite Author- Jane Austen
Favorite book-- Pride and Predjudice and now I am a Twilight series fan
My new favorite movie--- "Becoming Jane"
Other all time fav. Movies---"You've got Mail", The Thrill of it all, That touch of Mink, and Pillow Talk (I really like most Doris Day Movies), Love the Oceans 11, 12, and 13, Nacho Libre, Napoleon Dynomite, & Kicking and Screaming
1 comment:
Rachel,
It looks like Morgan has been playing a lot of hockey. All he needs now is a mullet. So what do you think. Ha ha.
Joey
Post a Comment