Thursday, June 5, 2008

Patience Please

So I've not gotten a lot accomplished today because I have been updated our blog....sifting through our billions of pictures clogging up our hard drive, trying to pick cute ones and then also surfing through everyone elses blogs and I'm noticing that my blog is very plain and generic and doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. I don't even know how to get the WHOLE page to have color....well please have patience with me I have just barely had time to get on and put new stuff up so I will try to get more belly and whistley soon. until then... you all can just simmer for a while and enjoy that I'm even adding new pics :)

Yours truely,
Rachel a.k.a. pants

4 comments:

Carissa said...

I haven't tried these but here are some "blog design" blogs that might give you some ideas if you want:

http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Congratulations on the coming arrival, that is so exciting!

~The Dippold's said...

Rachel!!! I haven't talked to you in like forever!! I came across your blog; I just started mine. You will have to take a peak & let me know what you think! :) I got my background off leeloublogs. It was easy & free!! That is so exciting about your news!! I wish I had that news to share!! :)

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I could totally hook you up with a blog design... I did Gayle's, mine of course and some other friends... It's so much funnn :)

Megan said...

i am so happy your are blogging more! woo hoo. um i can help you add sweet music to your blog! music always rocks.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones