My Sister in law sent me this. It is amazing. So inspiring LOVED IT. Take a few min. to listen it will make the rest of your day wonderful....follow her instructions below. It was from a broadcast earlier this month on the anniversary of the priesthood being extended to all worthy males.
hey, for a fabulous treat:
go to http://www.byub.org/phc/
then click WATCH NOWthen forward to just past half-way point......to where little white Y is.....see attached image
push play....as soon as Ahmad Corbitt is finished speaking (great talk), there's a solo byAlex Boyé
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That was wonderful!! 'I know that my redeemer lives' is one of my all time favorite songs! thanks for sharing!
I also enjoyed the 'red hooded sweatshirt'. he is always good for a laugh! :)
have a great weekend!
♡ He did a FABULOUS job! I loved it!
Post a Comment