Ok So I meant to post that little clip in a regular post, but couldn't do it for some reason.
I'm sure if you go back to past blog posts with Pictures of Morgan you will notice as I have that in a lot of them he is wearing his favorite, "Red Hooded Sweatshirt." He wears this thing everywhere, I literally have to sneak it away from him to wash it because he will pull it out of the dirty laundry and wear it dirty if I don't. I thought this Song was very fitting for him and his strange obsession with his Red Hooded Sweartshirt. For a good laugh and a glimpse into Morgan's Brain.... Click on the clip over to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That story about Morgan is too funny! You were the person to update Megan & I about what you saw on SNL when we were kids (Mama didn't allow SNL). Thanks for that!
♡ We used to stay up long enough for everyone to go to bed and then we'd watch SNL. Back when it was actually FUNNY!!! :)
Post a Comment