Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HEAR YE, HEAR YE...

All those who are wondering, Yesterday was our ultrasound and we are most definitely clear as day having another boy!
My Dr. didn't even say anything, he just pointed his little mouse arrow at the area and I looked and said, "It's a boy" and he said "Yep! your having another boy" and he laughed.

Quite frankly, I didn't care either way, I'm still just happy to have a healthy pregnancy. Miscarriages teach you not to be picky. Our only problem is that we had no trouble coming up with a girl name....It's the boy names We have problems agreeing on.

It is convenient though, At least now I don't have to change the title of my blog and I have most everything I need, barring a few updates on things. So there you all have it. I will get outnumbered once again and I am more than excited about it!

As soon as I can I will scan some of the ultra sound photos There is a really cute 4D one with him resting his chin on his fist.

8 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Congrats to you! I hear that sons are easier to raise.

~The Dippold's said...

Another boy!! How exciting! Me and Dan have been trying for 7 months now and I say I want a boy first but at this point I would be exstatic about a girl!! I always wanted a boy first so he could protect his younger sisters. Oh well, in the Lord's time it will all work out. :)

Gayle said...

Congrat! very happy for you! I agree, it is harder to name boys than girls ... I've always liked Benjamin and Caleb for boys names.
Take Care!

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Congratulations! Lane has been pretty dang easy compared to my girls! They're so EMOTIONAL! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Windy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!

Megan said...

at least kaleb will have a pal to get dirty and into trouble with! i am excited. awe... i love that our boys will be close in age. i just wish we were closer. :(

4funboys said...

congrats on getting it right all 3 times!

I hear you on the name issue... our son actually came home from the hospital without a name because we ran out of male names to name our boys after. That, and I teach 1st grade, so every name that my hubby liked... I associated with some kid that gave me nightmares... (you have 12 days in CA before the birth certificate is due).

wishing you the best!!!

type type type said...

here are my favorite names:
morgan
jacksen
cody
connor
andre

oops
oh yeah,

jesse (our great grandfather + your bro)
luke
darth (kidding)
andrew
alexander (alex)
max (maxwell or maximillion or just max)
samuel (sam)
chicken tweetie II
chicken-bryce

will keep thinking and fire off more

xo
can't wait for said new boy
!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones