Monday, March 3, 2008

Neither one of these lift photos turned out all that well but rest assured Morgan fearlessly road the lift.

6 comments:

Hethrjem said...

Nice blog! Puts mine to shame. I really need to start my own so I can make it more girly.

THE KLAWITTERS said...

Hey!!! Good to hear from you! Ya'll just kinda disappeared there without letting anyone know where you went....slick! So where are ya'll? I can't believe ya'll have been gone as long as you have. It doesn't seem that long. We are actually moving to Birmingham when we sell our house. Scott got a new job up that way. He starts March 31st and we just found all this out two weeks ago tomorrow. So it's been crazy. Pray for us to sell soon so I don't have to stay down here by myself too long. Keep in touch!!!

Carissa said...

Wow Morgan, you are so brave! Kaleb says he misses you. Hope you guys are well, looks like you're having a good time.

Amber said...

Hey, just stumbled across your blog. I'm soooooo jealous. I wanted to teach Aurora to ski this year. I guess it will just have to wait another year.
Hope all is well!!

Hethrjem said...

Hey, I tagged you (go to my blog to see what's up)

THE KLAWITTERS said...

hey ya'll! we had to make our blog private due to some weirdo "stalking" us so if you would like access to our blog (since we have access to yours :)) please email me at windyklawitter@gmail.com with you email address and I'll invite you.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones