Sat we took the boys snowboarding for the first time. Morgan had been begging to go. after going down the bunny hill once with Micah trying to teach him, He was impatient to learn technique and wanted to just automatically be cool and at the bottom said, "Dad, Can I just snowboard? I just wanna do my own thing and just snowboard."
So Dad of course said "OK, go for it!"
He had a great day nonetheless and so did Jacksen. I spent the day running alongside the "magic carpet"--( as they call the little conveyor belt that takes you to the top of the bunny hill) and meeting Jaks @ the top helping him get off and strap up his bindings and following him back down.
We all slept very well that night...a good time had by all.
( We forgot our fancy camera so these are pictures from my cell phone. They will have to do.)







4 comments:
I am jealous!! I dont snowboard but I do ski. Looks like you all had a great time. btw...here is my blog in case I did not send it to you.
Your cell takes a great picture compared to mine! Cute pix!
I could just picture it all...lol
Hey Micah and Rachel! I somehow landed on your site and it was so fun to hear what your family is up to! I'm impressed you all went snowboarding! Sounds fun. Just wanted to say hi and I hope you guys are doing well! Our blog is www.melanieandrobbie.com if you ever want to drop by.
-Melanie and Robbie Heightman
Post a Comment