Monday, March 9, 2009

Did I mention


So did I mention that this new coupon savvy site (As if saving loads of money wasn't good enough) krazycouponlady gives stuff away ALL THE TIME. Now she is giving away *drum roll* Lots of baby accessory awesomeness from a totally cute online store called GoBabyIdaho.blogspot.com
up for grabs is a HOOTER HIDER, a so so chic diaper bag, and a carseat cover. Does it get any better than free? um. Nope.


5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That's a very cute bag! :)

Carissa said...

I LOVE that bag!

The Hulbert Family said...

I am way into coupons too now! I also follow her blog along with several websites, etc.

See my blog to see all the things i got free this last week!

janel

~The Dippold's said...

That is so cute!! I knew it had to have been from Idaho!! :)

The Hulbert Family said...

I love her sight too! I have not been on it so much since I got pregnant - in fact it's been hard to shop at all these days so I haven't been using coupons. BUT I just got my coupon binder all set up again so I should be good.

What do you use. You really should do a good post about it and then put it on the family facebook group page. I know a lot of our cousins are just getting into it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones