Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Best friend's wedding


 

My Horhay got married last weekend--I guess I have to share him now :) He is one of my best brothers--well I have 5 best brothers ;) He was truly giddy the whole time and is very happy. Here are his three best sisters :D
Congratulations Jess and Emily. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Megan said...

you seriously look like a hot mamma with that new cut! i love it!!!! i can't believe jesse is all grown up and married. so strange. *sigh*

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Congrats to Jesse! I can't believe how grown up Katie looks! Crazy... :)

Lefty said...

I love this picture. Congratulations to Jesse. That man is so funny.
I've never seen Katie before--it was nice to have a face to your stories. And Katie, if you're reading, only the best things, of course.

Super B said...

Hey Lady! Remember me? How are you? Where are you? It looks like you are busy with your cute boys! I live in Florida and have one little girl.
you should check out my blog.
russbecsrobinson.blogspot.com
Take care.

Hethrjem said...

He was so giddy, wasn't he?

You Jorgies won the genetic roulette. What a good-lookin' fam damily.

jrnelson said...

So, we live in Victor, opposite side of Idaho from you. Our kids are Janie,8, Reid,5, Jack,3, and Lucas,10 months. My siblings are all spread out. They are all married and have at least one child. Hyrum and his wife, Sami live in Wasilla, Alaska with Gracie who is almost two and the second one coming in February. He works for a trouble youth facility and is planning to go back to school to get his masters. Becca, as you know, is in Florida with baby Eve who is 9 months. Meg lives in Bountiful with her hubby and 18 month old twin boys, Cayden and Cooper. Sarah just had her second daughter in September. Her first, Ericka will be two the end of December and Claire is 6 weeks. Sarah and her hubby, Eric live about 5 minutes from me here in Victor. My parents still live in Alaksa, it's Cordova right now and has been for the past 5 or 6 years. My mom works for Alaska Airlines so we get to see them a lot, which is awesome! So when did you have your last baby? He seems pretty new? As for my sibling, I have links to them on my blog if you want to check out what they are up to. The only one who doesn't have a blog is Hyrum.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

we are so sad we missed it!!! they look so good together! pass on our congratulations!

Hethrjem said...

Rach:

Not sure if my stupid Weber State e-mails are getting to you. Here's what I tried to e-mail to you:

Oh you'll be so grossed out, but back in 2002- that's right, six years ago- Maybelline discontinued its "Wear-n-Go" line. I wear really really old lipstick. I bought up so many tubes when I realized it wouldn't be around anymore. And I only wear it on special occasions- tell Jess and Emily their THAT special. But most days I just line my top lip with cheap Rimmel nude liner and apply some chapstick and I'm good to go.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones