Friday, November 14, 2008

Marcus's First time in "The Chair"

While in Utah, we decided in typical last minute fashion that we needed to take "chair pictures." We TRY to take each of the grand kids' pictures in "puppa's chair" at least once a year. These are cool to see how much they change from year to year. So... these are pictures from our Utah weekend. I thought the pic with all three boys was pretty cute. The other two are cute "Marcus is the most popular person to hold" pictures.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute pictures! :)

Megan said...

i LOVE this kid. he is so stinkin' cute. can't wait to see him and hold him again. i would have been lovin on him a lot more when your were here if only i hadn't been sicky. *sigh*

jrnelson said...

So Rach, you are in Alabama? What is your hubby doing there? What cute boys!! I love boys, as you can see on my blog I also have three boys. Of course we do have one girl which is fun too. I was excited to see your comment, can't wait to keep up now!

Amber said...

Look at Jacksen's adorable smile! Your boys are so cute... they're gonna have the girls hot on their heels before too long.

Alicia Alee said...

I love the one with the three boys! They are all so good looking! You are going to have your hands full in the future! :) Cute kids. Can you believe 3?! CRazy busy, I know. ;)

The Story of us said...

your boys are soooo cute

SabrinaT said...

Beautiful!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones