Ok I'm blogging something at the request of my friend kimberlee. As I have been rushing around trying to buy all the correct school supplies for my boys and trying to beat everyone else so that I don't have to be the one that 'there wasn't any left', I have been hit with frustration. I had signed both boys up to get into a Magnet school and they have been on the waiting list for a year now. Jacksen got in for kindergarten this year, but Morgan did not. Well I got a message saying that there was a second grade slot for Morgan, but I was supposed to respond by Wed. @ noon. Well I didn't get the message till Thursday and by the time I called them back, it was too late and he is back on the list....at the top, but back on the list. Now Morgan will have to go to the regular elementary school one more year and he didn't even get the teacher I wanted him to get. ARRRRG!!!!!!! and his friend that was in his class last year was supposed to be in his class, but he got into the Magnet school as well. Oh and did I mention that I don't like the principal at the regular elementary school, she is a man hating, controlling, manipulative vortex that I avoid at the risk of being sucked in. ( I have had several confrontations with her, some of them ugly)
ARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
There that is what is going on with me right now. Oh and that excruciating pain, I found out from a physical therapist I've started going to, that I pulled my abductor muscle---It's the one that runs up your inner thigh and is connected to your pelvic bone and with my bones softening and moving and the amount of pressure there right now, somehow, I pulled it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now. The way things tend to work out, hopefully since Morgan's at the top of the list he'll be in that school by the time it starts...
You poor thing. The things we do to bring children into the world. And the first pregnancy isn't the sacrifice, in my opionion, since you just don't know what you're getting into. (Don't get me wrong though; every pregnancy is a sacrifice!) But it's knowing what you've gone through before, AND DOING IT AGAIN!!!
I have always thought third pregnancies are probably, mostly, accidents. Who in their right mind? Well, not me...we'll be trying for our third next summer. Bring on the fun!
Just a little longer, dear Mama.
OH, and by the way, thank you for posting something!!!
Love, Kimberlee
♥ So what is magnet school? The principle sounds terrible! I'm hoping Emma has a good one once we move!
That stinks! I know ho hard it is to get into one of those schools. Well, hopefully he'll have a good year. How are you?
Sorry you are having such a time!! I am sure you have heard it a million times but--- It will work out! :)
how frustrating! maybe someone will drop out and he'll still get in. :)
what is a magnet school?
Okay Rachel...more pressure:
we need an tutorial on Magnet schools. give it to us!
you know you want to...
Post a Comment